Applications are now open for the Paid CCB Ph.D. Strategic Internship Program at JP Morgan Chase 2020. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services through our 137,000 employees.
Moreover, the CCB Business Modeling Center of Excellence is a newly-formed team of data scientists focused on quantitative modeling for marketing, finance, and operations. The team answers complex and unique questions, utilizing cutting edge quantitative and computational techniques and leveraging one of the world’s largest repositories of consumer data. We work closely with our partners throughout JPMorgan Chase to assess and execute critical business decisions.
What will CCB Ph.D. Strategic Intern do at JP Morgan Chase?
In the CCB Ph.D. Strategic Internship Program at JP Morgan Chase 2020, interns will be:
- Building statistical models for key business drivers, including forecasting deposits and revenue, and optimizing marketing strategies
- Similarly, performing advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance
- Communicating results across audiences throughout JPMorgan Chase
- Likewise, actively contributing to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group
Examples of projects that you could be working on include:
- Forecasting the performance of branches or bankers to optimize the branch network and staffing
- Creating price elasticity models to optimize deposit and loan pricing
- Similarly, building household-level models to aid marketing budget allocations and customer acquisition
- Also, building a budget and regulatory models to predict deposit account closure rates
Requirements and Qualifications
Internship candidates should have passed qualifying exams on the way to a doctoral degree in a quantitative field of study, with a sound foundation in one or more of the following analytical disciplines:
- Statistical and econometric modeling
- Machine learning methods
- Data manipulation and management
- Ability to write code in at least one of the following: R, Python, or equivalent
In addition, you must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Similarly, be deeply curious with high motivation and be able to translate ambiguous business problems into a conceptual mathematical framework.
How to apply for Paid CCB Ph.D. Strategic Internship Program at JP Morgan Chase 2020?
All applicants apply online through the official website. Further, they need to fill and submit the online application form with a CV/Resume and a cover letter.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Deadline||31 December 2019|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||JP Morgan Chase|