Applications are now open for Fully Funded American India Foundation, AIF, William J Clinton Fellowship for Service in India 2020. AIF’s William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India is an immersive, interdisciplinary, experiential learning program that places young professionals in service with development organizations in India.
AIF selects, trains, and supports Fellows through professional development and mentoring during their ten months of service. Similarly, fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, livelihoods, and public health. Through collaboration and capacity-building, Fellows and local communities form dynamic partnerships to exchange knowledge and skills and share a mutual passion for advancing social and economic development.
Moreover, fellows support AIF’s partner organizations at a crucial moment of scalability by meeting their human resource and organizational needs. Responsibilities vary based on the needs of the host organizations, project goals, and a Fellow’s skill sets. Fellows serve through contributing their efforts and skills to developing ongoing initiatives, as well as strategizing new projects.
Benefits of William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India
- AIF provides Fellows with a living stipend, health insurance, professional development, and programmatic benefits to enable their service.
- Similarly, AIF covers all program-related travel from their home to the Fellowship site as well as to programmatic conferences.
Eligibility and Requirements
Fellowship applicants must be/have:
- a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident;
- between 21 and 34 years of age by September 1, 2020;
- completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher by September 1, 2020.
Moreover, they seek Fellowship applicants from a variety of backgrounds, both professionally and personally, to join the interdisciplinary cohort.
- Similarly, applicants should demonstrate a deep interest, passion, and commitment to social and economic development in India.
- show humility and an eagerness to learn within a cross-cultural context.
- Likewise, ideal candidates possess strong professional skills, relevant volunteer or other practical experience, and applicable academic credentials or training.
- Also, they demonstrate a strong commitment to service and are entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative in finding solutions in under-resourced organizational environments.
How to apply for AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India 2020?
Applying to this fellowship program in India is fairly simple. Further, applicants may watch a video on the process of applying to this fellowship program and follow the steps accordingly.