The Waikato Regional Council announces the admission open for the Dr. Stella Frances Memorial Scholarship.
The University offers a scholarship for the Master’s degree in the field of Environment-related subjects. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply to this scholarship by the 31st of January. Waikato Regional Council provides this scholarship and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to USD 5000 per year. Moreover, the scholarship is open to all nationals. Also, the Dr. Stella Frances Scholarship, to the value of $5,000 per year is available to students studying environmental issues in the Waikato region. Furthermore, the scholarship intends to defray research expenses.
The candidates must meet the given requirements to receive the Dr. Stella Frances Memorial Scholarship
- They must enroll or intend to enroll in the final year of a master’s degree at the University of Waikato.
- In addition to that, students must be undertaking research that applies to the conservation or environmental issues in the Waikato region.
- The candidates’ proposal should apply to conservation and environmental issues in the Waikato region
• Also, their work should be applicable to the region.
•Additionally, the applicants’ proposal should be innovative and examine critical conservation and environmental issues in uncommon contexts
• Furthermore, the applicant’s proposal should contribute new knowledge to the study or management of the issue examined.
- The candidates must follow the steps to create their MyWaikato account if they do not already have one.
- Then, they must select the scholarship they wish to apply for from the list of scholarships at the bottom of the page.
- Then, they must Click on ‘Apply Now’ and complete the application, ensuring they provide all of the necessary requirements. Each scholarship has a separate application so if they are intending on applying for more than one they will need to apply individually for each one.