Applications have opened for the International Merit Scholarships in UK at Newcastle University. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship. The University is offering scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses offered by the University except for MBBS and BDS.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the International Merit Scholarships in the UK
- The applicants of International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) must have applied and received an offer to study on one of our degree programs.
- Also, the candidates must enroll as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Additionally, the University expects the applicants to achieve or should have achieved satisfactory grades in their pre-university qualifications.
- Furthermore, the applicants of International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) should be equally interested in accepting Newcastle University as their first choice University.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive Partial Funding, £1,500 for the first year of study.
About the University
- Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
- Also, the university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College), founded in 1871.
- Additionally, these two colleges came to form one division of the federal University of Durham, with the Durham Colleges forming the other.
- Similarly, the Newcastle colleges merged to form King’s College in 1937.
- Furthermore, in 1963, following an Act of Parliament, King’s College became the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
For more details, visit the official page.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.