The Volvo Group offers generous scholarships for Indian and Chinese students to study master’s in Business and Economics at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden. Moreover, this scholarship is available to all the students from the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India intending to do a master’s degree on any of the following subjects at the University of Gothenburg.
- Logistics and Transport Management
Moreover, the Volvo Scholarships at the University of Gothenburg is a fully-funded opportunity for Indian and Chinese students to study in Sweden. Basically, the Scholarship covers full tuition fees for a two-year Master’s program for one student for admission for Autumn 2020. In addition to that, the recipient will have the opportunity to visit Volvo Group in Gothenburg; contact with a mentor at Volvo Group, possibilities of a summer job at Volvo Group; and cooperation in regards to the Master’s Degree project.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Citizenship status at the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
- Must be commencing a master’s degree in the scholarship eligible program with acceptable GMAT or GRE score.
- Furthermore, the applicant must submit a course application by the 15th of January to be eligible for the scholarship.
The scholarship selection committee asses and judges the following factors of applicants while making a decision about the recipients
- GMAT or GRE General Test result.
- Other relevant experience (extracurricular activities, work experience, and so on.).
- A personal letter describing specific reasons for the Volvo Group Scholarship.
Applications for the Volvo Group Scholarships for Indians and Chinese Students in Sweden are due on the 3rd of February 2020.