Applications have opened for the International Excellence Awards in the UK at the University of Nottingham. Interested candidates can apply until 13th March 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelors’s degree.
UK International Undergraduate Excellence Award is a new scholarship for high-achieving international students who have studied in the UK.
Number of scholarships: 12
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the International Excellence Awards in the UK
- They should be currently studying high school or college level qualifications within the UK
- Also, they should be ‘overseas’ students for tuition fee purposes
- Additionally, the applicants should hold an offer to begin a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Nottingham in September 2020, in any subject area.
- The University will award the scholarships only to students who firmly accept their degree courses within UCAS.
- They do not need to respond to their UCAS offers before applying for this scholarship, but if they are offered a scholarship and do not select Nottingham as their firm choice, their scholarship offer will be released and offered to another student.
- For students beginning courses in 2020, the University will award twelve scholarships of £2,000 towards tuition fees in the first year of their degree course at the University of Nottingham.
- The candidates must apply for an undergraduate degree course at Nottingham and receive an offer of study before applying for this scholarship.
- They should search for courses and find out how to apply through UCAS.
- Once they have received their offer, they can apply for this scholarship through the scholarships section of MyNottingham.
- Furthermore, applications will close at midnight (UK time) on Friday 13 March 2020.
- Additionally, the administrators will ask a series of questions about their achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing Nottingham.
- Therefore, they should prepare strong answers, as the scholarships will be offered to applicants based on academic merit and the strength of their application statements.
About the University
- The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a royal charter in 1948.