KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is offering fully funded scholarships for international students in Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degrees for 2018 spring session.KAIST, one of the world’s best research oriented university. Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, internationally renowned faculty and one of the best university for the international students to study in Korea.
KAIST University Ranking:-
- KAIST is ranked #1 the University of Korea in Engineering and Technology.
- According to QS world ranking system, KAIST is ranked #13 in Engineering and Information Technology.
- According to Reuters KAIST is ranked #6 among most innovative Universities, the only Non-American University lies in top 6 ranking.
Why KAIST University:-
- KAIST ranking is best in Korea and in all over the world
- KAIST is offering Fully funded scholarships for international students (Tuition fees and Monthly stipend).
- All lectures are covered in English.
- Flexible major system for international students.
KAIST Admission Procedures:-
To secure admission and scholarship in KAIST university all international students must meet the following criteria.
- International students must hold a bachelor degree by February 28th,2018 for admission in Masters.
- For admission in PhD, International students must hold a bachelor and master degree by February 28th,2018.
- The participants are not a citizen of Korea.
KAIST Admission Steps:-
For PhD students, it is recommended that they contact their potential advisory professor before applying but for Master students, it is better to contact the potential professor before applying but it’s not mandatory for them.
Step 5 Take print of your application form. Save the application number for further procedures and to check the admission status.
|Step 1||Visit KAIST website and click on the Online application form for Spring 2018 Graduate. Before beginning, your application read the instructions given on the website carefully.|
|Step 2||Fill the online application form completely according to given instructions.|
|Step 3||After filling the online application form check out all the information entered is correct and save the file.|
|Step 4||Pay application processing fee through credit card or bank transfer (80 USD).|
|Step 6||Send a hard copy of complete application form along with required documents to KAIST admission office before the deadline. You can send your documents through post mail or express mail.
Deadline September 29th,2017
|Step 7||Visit the KAIST admission website for document arrival check and check whether all the documents have arrived the campus or if any documents are missing.|
|Step 8||Keep checking your email during the application review period. The respective department will contact international student participants individually if an interview is desired.|
|Step 9||Check your final admission result at KAIST application website on 8th December 2017|
KAIST university grants the following degree for international and Pakistani students twice a year Spring and Fall sessions.
- Master’s degree generally requires two academic years of study.
- MBA degree is conducted by the department of Finance.
- PhD degree generally requires three or more academic years of study.
Courses for International students:-
|Natural Sciences||Life Sciences & Bioengineering||Engineering||Arts||Business|
|Physics||Biological Sciences||Mechanical Engineering||Graduate School of Culture Technology||Business and Technology Management|
|Chemistry||Medical Science & Engineering||Aerospace Engineering||Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy||Global IT Technology Program|
|Mathematical Science||Biomedical Science and Engineering Interdisciplinary Program||Electrical Engineering||Management Engineering|
|Nanoscience & Technology||School of Computing||Techno MBA|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||Finance MBA|
|Bio and Brain Engineering||Green Business & Policy Program|
|Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering|
|Materials Science & Engineering|
|Nuclear and Quantum Engineering|
Visit the official website of KAIST university and check more courses that they are offering in scholarships for international students.
KAIST Scholarships Benefits:-
- The international students are generally free from paying university tuition and other fees.
- Monthly National Health Insurance is supported by student’s advisor/department.
- The monthly stipend for MS and PhD students are 3,00,000KRW. Professor add more to make it between 5,00,000 – 20,00,000KRW according to your performance and participation in Lab projects.
Applications for admission in KAIST will open on August 23,2017 at 10.00am and close on September 20,2017 at 5.00PM.
Every student has a dream to study in world best universities for their better future.Study in KAIST university is one of the best opportunity for internationals and pakistani students.I would recommend all students to apply in KAIST university for spring semester and grab the opportunity of scholarships for international students in Korea.
Feel Free to ask any question in comment section.