Nominate “Scawab Person of the Month”
Schwab’s Person of Month is anyone who meets the following in part of full;
- Community-oriented and motivates others to do more for others in terms of creating or granting them access to opportunities.
- Has Helped or helping with advancing their educational or professional lives by engaging their community through a social change initiative.
- Created unique opportunities that have in one way or the other shaped their thoughts, personal and career development, community engagement, innovation or startup entrepreneurship.
- Any individual who has spearheaded change in their local community to the benefits of the youths, the elderly or a group of people regardless of their race, color, religion, sexual orientation political affiliation or socio-economic status of any sort.
- This individual can come from many walks of life, of any age, background, and nationality. Their stories will be used to inspire other youths to prepare themselves and utilize the opportunities on scawab.com
Please fill out the form below to nominate your very first “Scawab’s Person of the Month” award.
Deadline: 30th day of every month (Last day for the months that are less than 30 days). We’ll be announcing the winners on the 1st of every month.
You can also send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you on your nomination accordingly.
Good luck![contact-form-7 id=”6746″ title=”Contact form 1″]